Fallen Log on River Rock Tabletop Fountain w/LED Light
Water flows from the fallen log and into the bottom basin where the water recirculates with help from an electric submersible pump. No plumbing is required, all you need to do is assemble, fill and plug in the fountain to a standard indoor electrical outlet.
- Dimensions: 14” W x 7” D x 10” H, weighs 5 lbs
- Durable polyresin and fiberglass material
- Fountain includes four feet on the bottom to prevent it from scratching surfaces, LED light in the bottom pool, a camouflaged backside door, splash guards in the log to prevent water from splashing out, and a submersible electric pump so no plumbing is required all you have to do is plug it into a standard outdoor electrical outlet.
- Fountain runs on a Yuanhua PT-1020LV recirculating submersible electric pump with a 1/4" hose diameter, and pumps 40 GPH.
- Fountain water flows from the fallen log and streams down into the bottom pool where it recirculates through the fountain.